In the last five decades, hundreds of programming languages have been made. Most of these programming languages never even caught public attention. Only a handful of them actually became popular. Though, these handfuls of programming languages also make a long list.
2. Easy to learn
5. Frontend frameworks
The rise of Node.js changed the perspective of full-stack developers. Why learn one language for the client-side and another for the server-side? Why have separate developers for frontend and backend development?
7. React Native
But today, companies want only one application for the platforms. This gave rise to platform-independent mobile applications.
8. Game development
9. Strong community
Some of the most popular and widely used programming languages are:
- Top 5 Websites to learn React.js for Beginners
- The React Developer RoadMap
- 5 Best courses to learn React Native in 2023
- 5 Free Docker Courses for Java and DevOps Engineer
- 5 Courses to Learn Ruby and Rails for Free
- My favorite books to learn React.js in 2023
- My favorite free Courses to learn Angular and React
- 5 Free Courses to learn Kubernetes in 2023
- 10 Books and Courses to learn Angular
- 5 Online training courses to learn Angular for Free
- The 2023 Frontend and Backend Developer RoadMap
- 3 Books and Courses to Learn RESTful Web Services in Java